Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday Reflection

Today felt really productive.  We were able to create some important documents for our students to use when creating their PLP.  I also really enjoyed exploring gamification of the classroom.  It made me want to start designing a game for my program right now!  Though maybe it just fed my own addiction to gaming.  Either way, it's a great way to get kids engaged.

I also want to reflect on the fact that this is my 3rd day on the job.  Wow, what an introduction!  It has been a really awesome experience getting to know my new colleagues.  I'm learning so much about PLPs but I'm also learning a lot about my teammates, the school culture, and collaboration.  I'm excited about how well we're working together.  We have an adventure ahead of us for sure, but at least I have some enjoyable company along the way.

Also, Maisie says "Thank you" for the frisbee!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic way to bond with a new team, Emily! As a fellow newbie, I'm amazed at how welcoming folks have been. We are lucky for sure. I look forward to working with you too.

    ReplyDelete